kycDAO is the first interoperable web3 due diligence and compliance framework for wallets. It allows the ecosystem to develop compliant smart contracts.
kycDAO links self-hosted wallets with existing regulated off-chain accounts using a dynamic soulbound kycNFT. dApps, smart-contracts, and web3 services use these compliant proofs to create trusted ecosystems.
Become a partner
Trust should be a composable building block within the decentralized infrastructure stack.
We invite protocols, companies, multi-sigs, DAOs, Wallets, CeFIs, on-ramps and Banks committed to making web3 trusted to join the kycDAO and create a shared web3 native composable compliance infrastructure. As a community, we can enable decentralized services to align with regulations while avoiding industry fragmentation and preventing centralization.
kycDAO strives to become the source of trust in web3. The ecosystem fragmentation is a valid fear that will only create friction. Compliance is complex in a continuously changing environment. Let's ensure the trusted future of web3:
kycDAO framework participants
- "Partners". The network of the Issuers and Validators in the framework.
- are regulated entities that enable trusted anons to link their wallets to their compliant off-chain accounts.
- dApps, contracts and web3 services using kycNFTs to bring trust to their ecosystem.
- Issuers - are regulated entities that enable trusted anons to link their wallets to their compliant off-chain accounts.
- Members - kycDAO members holding a valid kycNFT. They are the
kycDAO - the DAO
For full transparency, kycDAO is not yet decentralized. We chose to take a path to gradually decentralize kycDAO in line with the ecosystem growth. If you are interested to shape the DAO with us join us as a partner and make web3 more trusted.
kycDAO is responsible for two key roles:
- set and ensure requirements are met by all trusted Issuers
- maintain kycDAO technical infrastructure. [smart contracts, backend to authorize trusted kycNFT minting, SDKs]